Responsible for all commercial operations of the branch, including liaison with statutory, internal, and bank auditors and arrangement of all inputs which are required by top management for decision-making.
- Good communication, drafting, administration and analytical skills and able to administrate all branch employees. Drive the entire team towards cost control for significant of all controllable costs. Conducting the internal commercial team meetings for keeping the good control over the commercial operations, motivate further improvements in efficiency level of each employee. Updating the branch functions for all new employees.
- Responsible to maintain sales, policy, godown policy, personnel and administrative policies, and after sales service policy. Also ensure to send all the feed back to Zonal Office, Head Office, Factory with in the prescribed schedules
- Monitor on Branch Debtors on regular basis, Adherence of Sales Policies for various divisions. Periodical visits to customer counter and maintenance the business relations.
- Monitor the C & F Operations and adherence of godown policy for arrangement of stocks. Coordination with Sales Team for fixation of stock level on time to time to avoid the carrying the additional stock. Arrangements for exhibition sales for liquidation of seconds and defective stocks. Conducting quarterly stocktaking and verification of stock records.
- Preparation of monthly dealer wise scheme Liability with accurate workings for all schemes. Coordination with sales department for workings of projected percentage of liability before introduces the new schemes and review of each scheme with budgets in terms of value and percentage. Preparation and verification of dealer wise scheme eligible amount against the targets before issuing the credit notes.
- Preparation of Branch Profitability and Individual Company Showroom wise profitability on monthly basis and sending the ratio analysis with observations on monthly basis. Coordination with sales team for fixation of deals for new customers / during new deal revisions with the existing customers – after consideration of break even sales details, relevant cost etc. Ensure, there will not be any queries or inconsistencies between F.A. and M.A.
- Preparation of accurate annual budgets with division wise, channel wise and review the actual with budgets on monthly basis.
- Maintenance of good relation with statutory departments, as well as commendable knowledge on various statutory acts like VAT / Sales Tax/ Central Sales Tax, Service Tax, Excise Duty, Weight & Measurement, Shop and Establishment, local municipal taxes, octroi, etc. Knowledge updating of changes on various applicable acts
- Experience on VAT / Sales Tax / CST monthly workings, annual workings and annual assessments, Obtain the maximum credit with in the statutory norms.
- Regular negotiation with transporter, advertisement contractors, and other major vendors for getting the quality work with lowest cost.
- Preparation of error free trail balance, and ensuring that, there will not any audit queries. Ensure to maintain the of books of accounts as per the accounting standards, as well as income tax act.
- Experience in handling the legal issues for cheque returns, sales tax / excise cases etc. with coordination with legal department. Coordination with legal department for various business agreements at branch level.
- Sharing the views with top management, for valuable inputs for various decisions.
- Good knowledge on all latest software’s, ERP knowledge will be added an advantage.