||24 to 30 yrs
||MBA with specialization in sales & marketing
||3-5 years experience in institutional sales in reputed organization. Specific experience and networking with segments of relevant target buyers will be an added advantage
||The incumbent should have held sales/ marketing responsibility for a category of products/ brands with a special emphasis on selling to corporate and institutional buyers in India. The incumbent should be from target companies in the consumer/ lifestyle industries. Should have handled brands and should have launched market savvy products and campaigns in the institutional channel
- Sales target achievement on monthly basis.
- Ensuring maintenance of company’s collection norms and recommending corrections in the same.
- Handling day-to-day servicing issues of institutions.
- Identification of areas of network expansion / correction and recommendation of suitable parties within the territory. Introducing new products, implementing new marketing plans.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices
- Identification of focus institutions within each sector and enhancement of focus product sales in these institutions.
- Regular and accurate measurement of territory market share and competitor’s activity on monthly basis.
- Regular and accurate maintenance of SO database and records related to sales
- Follow up and finalisation of institutional orders with guidance of regional manager.
- Supervise trade mechanics in his territory with regards to their dealer visits and giving feedback on their performance throughout the year.
- Selection, training and performance reviews of the Dealer Sales Executives
- The (Institutional Sales) position has overall responsibility for increasing sales, profitability and market share in the institutional selling business.
- The incumbent will lead the strategy in defining our growth path and building competency in the institutional business.
- The incumbent will work closely with the trade channel sales team, manufacturing, design and logistics.
- S/he will set up and manage the entire sales team to grow our business through this channel.